We’re excited to see our team again, but for now, it will have to be from a distance. As we phase back into our offices, the safety of our employees remains at the forefront of our reentry efforts.
As a construction company that was deemed an essential business, our jobsites have remained open and fully functional the past couple of months. While we have increased our safety measures and provided masks and extra hand sanitizer to the jobsites, the men and women in the field have persevered to continue our work moving forward. Our employees who have been working from home and are eager to get back to the office, and now that states are starting to lift their Shelter in Place orders, we are implementing a phased return-to-work plan that is focused on the safety and well-being of our talented people across the country. Our plan includes:
- Employees returning to work in three phases with two weeks in between each phase
- Gyms remaining closed until the foreseeable future
- Masks to be worn in common areas and meeting rooms
- No more than 10 people in a meeting at a time, with social distancing practices required
- Signage around the buildings encouraging increased hygiene practices and additional cleaning measures
- Employees remaining home if they have a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or greater
While we are eager to see our colleagues in person after being disconnected for so long, our dedication to their well-being is our guiding priority. We continue to monitor the situation daily and will adapt our plan if regulations change or the safety of our team is compromised. We have been lucky to continue doing the great work our clients have grown to know us for, and we look forward to stepping back into some normalcy – even though it may look a little different than it did a few months ago.