Direction from our federal and state governments continues to evolve as the COVID-19 situation changes. Our intention is to continue to share information on this forum as to how that impacts our offices, jobsites, and partners.
Updated March 19, 2020
In this time of uncertainty, MMC Corp and our family of companies are working diligently to continue providing support to our clients and to help diminish the spread of COVID-19. At this time, most of our jobsites remain active and work continues to move forward.
There are many things outside of our control, but we are focusing on what we can control – increasing our already high safety standards and being a resource to our partners.
With the health and safety of our employees and partners in mind, we have developed these improved working standards:
- Work from home policy for all employees who can safely and accurately perform their job functions remotely.
- Education around best hygiene practices.
- Ceasing all in-person meetings and utilizing technology to sustain our communication among partners and teams.
- Social distancing on jobsites, including adjusting workflow to limit our tradespeople and partners working in close proximity to each other.
- Improved jobsite cleanliness standards by providing additional supplies and increasing the schedule of routine cleans.
- Closely monitoring the health of employees on each jobsite.
- Ensuring employees who show any symptoms stay home.
We know these improved protocols are as important to you as they are to us. As we continue to monitor the situation, we will adjust and add to these as needed. Most importantly, MMC Corp is here with you and we will continue working together to support you in your business needs.